Orthosis that adapts to the calf to promote muscle tissue recovery at this level.
Sanitary Registry 2015DM-0012901
Muscle tears of the gastrocnemius, soleus, anterior tibial and peroneal.
1. Skin irritation or sensitivity (redness, hives, inflammation).
2. Severe inflammation that leads to suspicion of compartment syndrome.
3. Allergic responses to the material.
4. Disproportionate increase in pain.
5. Caution should be exercised in long-term use as they may decrease muscle trophism.
Hand wash with cold water and mild soap. Do not use detergent. Do not wash in a washing machine.